Author Topic: Subs for sale?  (Read 1508 times)

Offline YYCZHP

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
  • Vehicle: 05 330ci zhp
Subs for sale?
« on: March 29, 2014, 12:12:07 AM »
Most likely not the right target audience. Anyways, maybe someone on here has a nephew or a little brother or someone in need of a wake up call, literally. Well guess what? Your in luck because I have a solution for you. Back in my days of being 16 years old driving around in my Maxima, listening to rap I was probably very similar to the person you have in mind and thought it would be cool to make my entire car vibrate. So what did I do? I went out and bought myself some subs because hey, that was the cool thing to do! Now that I have grown out of that phase (thank god) I no longer have a use for these subs anymore so they are just sitting in my house unused. To be completely serious with you now, these subs have barely been used and I was embarrassed to turn these up past minimum volume. I seriously probably turned it up loud twice. I shared the car with my mom until I got my BMW and she got her Range Rover so like I said, very very minimal use. The amplifier was attached to the inside of the trunk roof via a custom steel rack I built so it would ventilate to the best of its ability. I am asking $300 for the setup which includes absolutely everything someone would need to install subwoofers into their car except for a deck unless they have a Maxima too. Here is the link to the Kijiji ad.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-car-audio-gps/calgary/2-10-subs-1600w-amp-2f-capacitor-oem-integration-1g-wiring/553650340

Would be willing to install it for someone on the forum here free of charge if need be.
5% tint - Tinted Tail Lights - Muffler Delete - Asa Ar1 - CF CS Splitters - 6000k Predator Orion v2 Angel Eyes - 8500k DRL - Aux Input - Racing Dynamics CF Intake & Strut Braces - Schroth Quick Fit Harnesses - Cf Style BMW Harness Pads - Cf ACS Trunk Lip - Cf  Engine Covers - Cf Roundels - Cf Hamann Fog Light Covers - Lower Spring Perches - ECS Tow Hook