Author Topic: EGGING IN SPRUCE GROVE  (Read 1750 times)

Offline tenaciousduck

• Enthusiast
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
    • Obsessive Detailing
  • Vehicle: 2004 330CI ZHP
EGGING IN SPRUCE GROVE
« on: March 22, 2014, 09:26:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

So last night between 9PM and 7AM my car, along with others in the crescent, got egged. This happened in Spruce Grove, in the Springfield Crescent area. My car has a frozen egg all along the roof and trunk, with impact on the roof/door location on the passenger side.

If you have any information on this, please contact me or the RCMP. I'm hoping that this did not cause permanent damage, but once the officers are here to look at it I will have to wash it off and see what the damage is.

Thanks everyone,

Tyler
2004 330CI ZHP // Stealth Grilles // CS Splitters // ECS Strut Tower // More to come!

Detailing || Programming || Everything Tech || Magic

Need Detailing Product Reviews, Tips, and Procedures? Check out our website! - Currently Under Construction - @
www.obsessivedetailing.net

Offline Rob.K

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Vehicle: 2008 135i 6MT
Re: EGGING IN SPRUCE GROVE
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 05:08:39 PM »
Damn that blows. Idiotic teenagers think they're being funny...

Is there visible damage? Crack the clear coat?
Current - 2008 135i 6MT | JB4 | BMS DCI | CP-E FMIC | ER CP | Meth Addict | BMS DP's
Current - 2008 4.8i X5
Sold   -    2007 335xi AT | JB4 | BMS DCI | CP-E FMIC | ER CP | Meth Addict | AR DP's | Vanguard Exhaust | 12.1@117

Offline Dr. Anthony

• Anthony Barone
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • AlbertaBimmers
  • Vehicle: E92 M3
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 07:16:49 AM »
That sucks man.  As you know tho, wash that stuff off.   It's bad for the paint :(
2008 E92 M3
2008 535xi Msport

Offline tenaciousduck

• Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Obsessive Detailing
  • Vehicle: 2004 330CI ZHP
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 10:48:01 PM »
Hey guys. Yeah, no real damage. Washed it off after reporting it to the RCMP. The only damage spot (well, appears to be from this), is where the egg actually impacted the car. Appears to be little indents/chippits gone.

We are now getting a surveillance system and I'm putting two cameras outside towards the driveway. Worth it in the long run I imagine - especially once I start building the garage
2004 330CI ZHP // Stealth Grilles // CS Splitters // ECS Strut Tower // More to come!

Detailing || Programming || Everything Tech || Magic

Need Detailing Product Reviews, Tips, and Procedures? Check out our website! - Currently Under Construction - @
www.obsessivedetailing.net